Playlist: Pell Grant and Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU)
What is a Pell Grant?
See Full Transcript
Now PlayingWhat is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- Can I use financial aid to pay for courses I repeat?
- If I have used the maximum Lifetime Eligibility allowable for Pell Grant, how will that impact paying for school?
- How can I best utilize my eligibility since I have a limited number of terms I can receive a Pell Grant?
Next PlaylistIn-Depth Perkins Loans
- Perkins Loan
- What is a Master Promissory Note?
- Student Loan Borrower Responsibilities
- Perkins Repayment
- What is loan deferment or loan forbearance?
- How do I apply for a deferment or forbearance on my Perkins Loan?
- Perkins Consolidation
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- Loan Default